We Are Hiring !
We have some job roles to help you grow with us and reach the height of success. Kindly forward your resume at email@example.com
Quality Control Technologist
Job location – Bangalore
Experience required for the job – 4-6 years in the same domain.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, SSOP, CGMP, SOP and FSMS Manuals and responsible for HACCP, SOP, SSOP record keeping.
- Aware of approval norms by Export inspection agency.
- Responsible for Antibiotic and Microbiological analysis for sea food (BAM method)
- Aware of EU, Non-EU, USFDA and Customs union (Russian federations) requirements meant for export.
- Keep attention to food safety and Social audits requirements
- Aware of Raw material procurement and price negotiations.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior managers on performance.
- Preparation of EIA related documents – online Health application, primary production registration, Health certificate generation.
- Awareness of regulatory requirement and customer service expectations.
- Prior work experience for Packaging Material inspection and acceptance.
- Skilled in ensuring non-quality products are identified and placed on restriction.
- Aware of cold store inventory management of stock with production status.
- Responsible for container wise final product inspection.Desired Qualification
- Bachelors in Fisheries or equivalent.
Business Development Manager
Job location – Bangalore
Experience required for the job – 3-5 years.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, International Business
- Detailed study on target foreign markets, developing new market territories for expansion of sales for products like seafood etc.
- Deep knowledge in seafood export industry
- Identify/implement appropriate means within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Envisage market conditions in prevailing business environment and prepare action plan/s accordingly for sustainable sales.
- Continuous monitor customer’s sentiments/ Government policies for future projections in international market
- Prepare all reports for new markets and analyze market research, foreign government regulations
- Will be responsible for handling Proof of Export documents verification, document scrutiny, set making, and further submission to Excise department.
- Should be able to assist in resolving port documentation matters with CHA/ Forwarders. Conducting review with Excise Team.
- Responsible as processing owner for Proof of Export Process and documentation.
- Export Bill checking, Service Purchase Order generation, and processing for approval. Maintaining monthly bill file and provision of accounts.
- Final document update to the customer with shipment updates for samples/orders.
- Shipment planning support process by coordinating with Customers/ forwarders.
- End to end production coordination with the factory.